Monday, May 18, 2009

Get Up, Stand Up

As humble citizen of Bolehland, we took our politics quite seriously........in whichever we can imagine and in a manner however trivial it may sound. We discussed on national issues, like why most Bolehians react indifferently towards the courts and the courtlessness ruling. It has come to a stage where you lost track of who is with who, and who is the real who or who has done it but conveniently dump the ball to another 2nd rated captain. The media, the people were all captivated by the many intangible twist and turns. I can only sum it up with one sentence, "dont care lah........let them sort it out themselves afterall they are paid to provide us the entertainment".

I had a rather short conversation with my brother over skype this evening. And this was what he has to say......... rather entertaining, I must admit.

Perak's fame has gone from the glory days of tin mining,
to Nga Choi Kai

and now power fiasco
not forgetting the frogs
If you ask me now, who is the current MB of Perak, I wouldn't know or tell for sure. I give you the immortal saying, "A man says he is lying: is what he says true or false?” Think about it. If it is true, it is false. But if it is false, it is true. That's my version of Perak politics today.
To the ordinary folks like us, we can always turn to Bob Marley's Get up, Stand Up.
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!

No comments: